Ingredients:Rice flour: 2cups
Chilli Powder: 2tsp
Sesame seeds: 2tbsp
Ajwain seeds: 2tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Add salt, ajwain seeds, sesame seeds and chilli powder, ghee in water and boil it.
- Once the water starts boiling add the rice flour into it and mix once, off the stove.
- Now mix it after 5 mins and keep it aside.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll it into rope in between the two palms or on a rolling pan till the ends are thin.
- Now press the two end of the rope tightly and keep aside
- Make chegodilu in this manner with rest of the dough.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry all the chegodilu till golden brown in color and store them in an air tight container.