Dinner rolls - 8
Cauliflower - 1cup
Potatoes - 3
Cabbage - 1/2 cup
Tomatoes - 1cup, chopped
Green peas - 1/2 cup
Carrots - 1
Garlic - 2tsp (finely chopped)
Green chillis - 3
Onions - 1/2
Ginger - small piece finely chopped
Lemon juice - 2tsp
Butter - 1tsp
Oil - 4-5tsp
Cilantro or Coriander - 1/2 bunch finely chopped.
Pav Bhaji Masala - 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Potatoes are boiled, peeled and mashed. Keep aside.
- Take cauliflower, cabbage, peas, carrots in a bowl, add water and microwave it for 10 mins. (not too much because it may turn mashy. Just to make them soft.)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic, green chile, onions and ginger. Cook until onions are brown.
- Add tomatoes and let it cook till they are mashy.
- Stir in cauliflower, cabbage, peas, carrots for sometime.
- Add the mashed potatoes and mix well. Now add 1glass of water. Cover and cook it for around 10-15 mins.
- Stir occasionally to avoid potato paste to stick to the base. Add some chilli powder, salt and mix well. Season with coriander, pav bhaji masala (optional) and switch off the flame and serve with lemon and chopped onions.
-Toast the dinner rolls, and spread lightly with butter.
Now take this dinner role a piece and dip it in the Pav Bhaji curry and have a bite. It will melt and very good for dinner meal.