Aloo/Potatoes - 4
Corn - 1/2cup
Peas - 1/2 cup
Coriander - 1/2 small bunch
Maida/ All purpose flour - 3 to 4tsp
Bread Crumps - 1cup (or) Bread slices- 4
Chillis - 4
Oil as needed for frying the patties
Salt to taste
- Potatoes boiled, peeled, mashed and kept aside. Boil peas and corn separately and keep aside.
- Now take the mashed potatoes, peas, corn, coriander, chopped chillis, salt and mix well.
- In a small bowl add the maida and make it a thin paste by adding water to it and keep aside.
- Now make small balls (lemon size) of the potato mix and lightly press it in the middle and make it like patties.
- Dip this in maida mix and roll it in the bread powder and keep aside.
- Repeat the process with the remaining aloo mix and keep them aside.
- Now heat the tawa and on it spread oil and fry these tikkies on both sides till golden brown colour and serve it with tomato ketch up.
If you don't have bread crumbs then can use normal white bread. You just need to remove the edges of the bread and make it a powder and use it as crumbs of bread.
If people not that cautious about oil can deep fry these patties and serve it for more taste.