Aloo - 8 (as small as possible)
Onions - 2 (small)
Chillis - 4 to 5
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Red Color - pinch (optional)
Coriander - few leaves finely chopped
Curd - 1/2 small cup
Oil - 3to4 tsp
Garam Masala - 2tsp
Salt to taste
- Potatoes boiled and peel the skin and keep them aside.
- In a blender add onions and grind it little bit (not to a paste but have to see the some flakes too) and then add the green chillis, salt and grind it again and add this paste to the boiled aloo and keep it aside.
- Add all the other ingredients to the potatoes except coriander and curd and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add these potatoes to it and saute it frequently at regular intervals to avoid blackening.
- When it is turning its color to dark brown color add the curd and fry it till all the curd evaporates from it.
- Finish it off with coriander and serve it with rice. (not only with rice but can have it as an appetizer too).