Watermelon - 1/2 (small)
Ginger - small inch
Lemon - 1/2
Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Deseed the watermelon and cut it into pieces and add it into the juicer.
- To it add 1tsp crushed ginger juice, sugar, Squeezed lemon juice, Icecubes and grind it.
- Now serve it chill. :)
I have received this Honest scrap award from my blogger friend Sayali of Treat your Tongue. Im very thankful for such a lovely award from her. She has a wonderful blog with nice presentation and supeb fantastic recipes and hope you all love it too. Please do check it out. Thanku so much once again....
As per the rules of the award:
- I must brag about it.
- I have to display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that i din't tag myself (See links above)
- Share 10 things about myself.
- Pass the award to other fellow bloggers by visiting thier site.
So here are the 10 things about me......
- Most important persons in my life and whom i love the most is my sweet Hubby and my caring Brother.
- I give so much importance to relations and my weak point is that too.... :(
- My greatest strength is my friends.
- Im very much passionate about music.
- Love sketching at times. Can check out some of them here. (not a professional artist type but just for timepass and to relax myself)
- I love cooking and like to experiment new dishes specially our old traditioned and simple ones.
- I become angry very easily.
- Love to be with friends, chatting, enjoying with them.
- Love to travel any cold snowy places and beaches.
- I go crazy for icecreams, chocolates, colour lavender, ..................so on....:)