Ingredients:Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Pinch of salt
Choco chips - 1/2 cup
Vinegar/Lemon juice - 1/2 tbsp
Vanilla Extract - 1tsp
Oil - 3tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a bowl sieve all the dry ingredients wheat flour,baking soda and salt and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix 1/2 cup water and 3tbsp of oil.
- To this add Sugar and mix it with a whisk or beater till all the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add vinegar/lemon juice whichever you are using, vanilla extract, choco chips and give a turn and do not over mix the batter else cup cakes may turn flat.
- Lightly grease the cupcake pan (or line with muffin cups and grease muffin cups).
- Add the cake batter with a small laddle one after the other and fill the cupcake pan. Only 3/4 cup is filled as it will rise once cooked. (as shown in the below pic)
- Bake for around 20 mins to 30mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack to room temperature and served. Store in a air tight container and enjoy for at least a week.