Wheat Flour - 1cup
Paneer - 1/2 cup (grated)
Onions - 1/4
Chillis - 1
Chilli powder - 2tsp
Urad Dal - 1/2 tsp
Jeera - 1tsp
Oil - 1tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Oil/ Ghee - for frying the rotis
- Firstly grate the paneer and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and to it add the jeera, urad dal and fry for 2 mins.
- Now add the onions, chillis and fry til they become soft.
- Add the grated paneer, salt, chilli powder mix well and fry for 5 mins. Now when the paneer slightly turns brown colour switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and to it add the flour, little salt and this paneer mix.
- Mix it well till the paneer is evenly distributed over the flour.
- Now add little milk at a time and prepare a dough like chapati dough and divide into equal parts and make balls of lemon size and keep it aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat until hot, and grease lightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, use a floured rolling pin to roll out the balls of dough until very thin like chapati.
- Now put the chapati on the heated pan and cook till little brown color on both the sides.
- Continue the same with the remaining dough and serve it with some raitha or curry.