Eggs : 4 (boiled)
Onions - 1, finely chopped
Oil - 2tbsp
Popu (Tadka)- 1tsp
Green Chillis - 2
Red Chilli Powder - 1tsp
Dhaniya Powder - 1tsp
Sesame Powder/Nuvvula Podi - 4tsp
Pachi Kobbari, Coconut powder(grated)- 2tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste(GGP) - 1tsp
Coriander - for garnishing
Curry leaves - 5 chopped finely
Salt to taste
- Cut the boiled eggs into pieces (bite size pieces) and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in the cooking pan, add the popu and curry leaves and fry for 2 mins.
- Add onions and green chillis, salt and fry till translucent.
- Add GGP, dhaniya powder, grated coconut and fry for 2mins till the raw smell goes.
- Now add the nuvvula podi and add little water for the gravy and cook all these ingredients for 3mins.
- When oil is started oozing out add the cut egg pieces and mix it slowly with the gravy till it is coated thoroughly to the eggs.
- Close the lid and cook it for 2 mins and finish it off with coriander garnishing and serve with roti's or rice.