Quick Oats - 1/2cup
Oats Powder - 1 cup (I grinded the oats into powder but did not buy it outside)
Maida/All-purpose Flour - 1 1/2cup
Brown Sugar - 1cup
Eggs - 2
Vanilla Extract - 1tsp
Butter/Oil - 1cup
Baking Soda - Pinch
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together and keep aside.
- Add this flour mix to the above mixture and mix well.
- Slowly stir in oats powder.
- The mixture will be like the chapati dough.
- Make round balls and little flat at the middle and keep them on the cookie sheets.
- On top of the biscuits add some oats and press it a bit.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on sheet and serve.