Ingredients:Keera - 1
Capsicum - 1
Onion - 1/2 medium
Green Chillis - 4
GGP/ Ginger Garlic Paste - 2tsp
Besan - 2tsp
Oil or Ghee - 3-4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1tsp
Jeera - 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat 2tsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and jeera. Once they are spluttering add the onions, green chillis, Salt and turmeric and fry for a few mins.
- Now add GGP and fry for 2 mins.
- Add cut keera and capsicum and keep the lid and cook for 10 mins.
- Some water oozes out from it and let it cook.
- Add little water and curd to the curry and mix well.
- Meanwhile in another pan add remaining oil and add the besan and fry till the aroma comes out.
- Take the lid and once it is done, add the fried besan mix and mix well and there should not be any lumps in the curry.
- Adjust the consistency by adding little water if needed.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati.