Maida/All purpose Flour/Whole wheat flour - 1.5 cups
Tutti Frutti - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4tsp
Baking Powder - 1tsp
Oil- 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup
Yogurt/Curd - 1tbsp
Apple Cider Vinegar/ Vinegar -1tbsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Vanilla extract - 1tsp
Water -1/2 cup
Almond slices - 2tbsp
Salt -pinch (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder. Sift these items two times and keep aside.
- Add the tutti fruttis into the flour and mix well so that the fruits are mixed with the flour.
- Preheat the oven for 180 degrees C or 350 F.
- In another bowl mix the oil along with sugar till sugar dissolves.
- In another glass take yogurt and add 1tbsp water and whisk it till smooth. To this add Baking soda, vanilla extract, vinegar and stir till bubbles with froth formation.
- Now in the flour mixture add the oil+Sugar mix and the yogurt mixture.
- Mix it slowly by adding 1/2 cup water with a spatula. Do not over mix it. Just mix it enough till there are no lumps in the batter.
- Grease the 7 to 9inch pan or place a butter paper in the pan. Pour the batter into the greased baking pan and add almonds on the top.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake it for 35 to 45 mins at 350F/180C till the inserted toothpick or fork comes out of the baked cake without any batter sticking to it.
- Once done let the tutti frutti cake stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 mins.
- Cut the cake into slices and serve it as a snack.
- I made it with wholewheat flour so it is not that fluffy.But if you make it with maida then it will be very smooth and fluffy.