Ingredients:Prawns - 1lb (peeled and cleaned in vinegar water)
Onions - 2 medium size
Green Chillis - 3
Cilantro/Coriander Leaves - few
Curry Leaves - 10
Salt to taste
Onion - 1/2
Dry Coconut - 1tbsp
Fennel Seeds - 1tsp
Dry red chillis - 2
Garlic - 3 cloves
Cloves - 2
Cinnamon Stick -1 inch
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Jeera powder - 1tsp
Turmeric - pinch
Dhaniya powder - 1/2tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1tsp
Lemon Juice - juice from 1 lemon
Oil - 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Add all the grind ingredients mentioned above in a blender and make it a paste without adding any water.
- Clean the prawns in vinegar so that the smell goes away. Now add all the marinate ingredients mentioned above into the prawns and marinate it at least for 15 to 45 mins.
- Heat a pan/kadai and add the marinated prawns and fry for 10 mins with the lid on. There will be water coming out from the prawns so need of adding any extra water.
- Now remove the lid and cook on medium high flame to evaporate the remaining water till it is dry.
- Take the prawns aside in a bowl and in the same kadai add oil and to this add mustard seeds, onions, green chillis, curry leavesand fry for few mins till the onions turn light brown color.
- Now add the fried prawns and mix well. Add the grinded mixture at last and mix and cook for few mins.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve with rice or as an appetizer.