Ingredients:Tomatoes - 3 medium
Brocolli - 1/2 medium
Green Chillis - 4
Tamarind - small piece for taste
Garlic pods - 3
Jeera - 1tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 1tsp
Urad Dal - 1/2 tsp
Mustard - 1tsp
Curry leaves - 6 to 7
Red Chillis - 2
Hing/Asafoetida - pinch
- Heat a pan, add little oil and add the green chillis. Once they start turning color add the tomatoes and broccoli to it and let it cook till the tomatoes and broccoli turn soft.
- Add the tamarind to it and switch off the flame.
- Transfer this mixture to the mixie jar and add jeera, salt, garlic and let it cool.
- Once cool grind it to a fine paste without adding any water and take it in a bowl.
- Now heat oil in a small pan and add the tadka/popu items and add it to the prepared pachadi.
- Mix it well and serve it with hot rice/ idly/ dosa/ uthappam etc. This goes well with any breakfast dishes.