Senaga pindi(Besan)- 1cup
Rice Flour - 3tbsp
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Jeera - 1 tsp
Baking Soda- pinch
Salt - as per taste
- Mix the besan flour, rice flour, chilli powder, salt and baking soda with little amount of water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut Aritikaya (raw plantian) into slices.
- Dip the slice in batter.
- Leave slowly and fry in hot oil.
- Fry till the bajji turn into golden brown colour and place it on tissue.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any chutney.
It shouldn’t be too thick nor too thin.