Onions - 1 (big)
Chillis - 3 to 4
Tomatoes - 1
Tamarind paste - 1 cup
Coriander - 1 small bunch
Jeera - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Methi seeds (fenugreek)- 1/2 tsp
Red chillis - 2
Oil - 2tsp
Chilli pwdr - 2tsp
Jeera pwdr - 1tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
For this, first you have to prepare pakodi. Take a cup of besan, 3 table spoons of rice flour, salt, half onion cut in to fine pieces,chillis cut into small pieces. Mix all these in a bowl with water in to thick paste. Heat oil for deep fry in a fryer and take this paste in the form of small chunks and put them in heated oil. Fry them until they are golden brown and kep it aside.
Pulusu Preparation :-
- Take a pan n add 2tsp oil n heat it.
- When heated add mustard seeds, jeera, fenugreek seeds, red chillis n when mustard seeds are spluttering add onions and green chillis n curry leaves n fry till golden brown.
- Now add the tamarind juice, diced tomatoes, coriander, turmeric, chilli powder, jeera pwdr, salt and kep the lid.
- When it starts boiling add the prepared pakodas to it n switch it off.
- The pakodas will absord the juice and become soft.
Tastes good with rice and more tasty when served after 1day.