Bread - 4 slices
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 1/2 cup
Ghee - 3tsp
Elaichi - 5
Badam and Cashews - as many u want
- Heat the pan and add water and to it add sugar and let it boil till it is a little thick (letha pakam).
- Meanwhile roast the bread slices in a toaster and remove the edges.
- Cut the slices into four equal pieces and keep aside.
- Now heat the pan, add ghee and to it add the bread crunches jus for 2-3 mins and take it out.
- When the sugar syrup is ready then add elachi powder, bread pieces to it and take it out within 10mins from it. (otherwise bread pieces may get smashed and is not good for serving )
- Now to these slices as a topping add the roasted badam and cashew powder on it and decorate it with badam and cashews on each piece.
- You can pour some sugar syrup on top of it and refrigerate it for 1hour before serving.