Shrimp - 2lb
Onions - 1
Chillis - 4
Oil - 2tsp
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste (GGP) - 1tsp
Pinch of turmeric
Salt to taste
- Clean Shrimp and marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric, salt and keep aside for half an hour.
- Now meanwhile heat oil in a pan and to it add slit green chillis, curry leaves and then Onion paste (coarsely grinded not too soft)and fry it till the onion paste turn dark brown colour.
- Fry the oinions well till raw smell goes else the curry may not taste good.
- Now add GGP and fry for 2 mins and then tomato is fried for another 2 more mins then add the marinated shrimp and keep the lid.
- Now dont add any water but the water coming out from shrimp is more than enough for it to cook. If it is not cooked yet then can add 1/2 glass water and then adjust the spices according to your taste and cook it till the prawns are well cooked and thickens the gravy.
- Serve it with any type of rice varieties or chapati/roti.