Most people are well aware by now that the formula to a happy and healthy life is to exercise and eat well. However, today's hectic lifestyles often mean that we frequently find ourselves in stressful situations. In order to combat stress we need to learn how to relax, and that's where meditation and yoga come in.
One of the advantages of Yoga is that it can be practiced almost anywhere, without special equipment, and by people of all ages.It helps you become more aware of your body's posture, alignment and patterns of movement. It makes the body more flexible and helps you relax even in the midst of a stress stricken environment.
Practicing first thing in the morning is an excellent way to revitalize the mind and body, while practicing yoga breathing and meditation exercises at night helps induce a deep, restful sleep.
For practising yoga you need these basic steps to be followed:
- Choose a place that is relatively free from distractions, the place should be quiet, clean and well ventilated.
- It's best to wear loose or stretch clothing.
- Empty your stomach and consume a glass of warm water 15 minutes before you start.
- Do not strain yourself.
- Using some properties minimizes the strain and supports your muscles, thus allowing you to save your energy by exerting less effort on a pose.
- Specially yoga properities help people with medical ailments and the elderly to cross their limitations.
- Props can be a yoga mat, arm resting chair for relaxing poses, etc. for your comfortability.
- As little as 15 minutes of exercises and 15 minutes of Breathing and meditation each day can yield benefits.
Uses Of Yoga and Meditation:-
There are many benefits by doing yoga either physically or psychologically like :
- improves immunity power
- increases balancing and energy levels
- for better sleep posture improvement
- control on her emotions
- weight normalizes
- better Concentration and memory
- cholesterol decrease
- overcome any breathing and respiratory problems
so on......... there are many many advantages when we start saying like this. So my advice is practicing yoga daily is the best exercise one can do.
The purpose of meditation is to calm the mind and create inner peace, harmony and tranquility, and also emotional balance through detachment. By meditating, you are creating a condition where you are no longer affected by what is going on around you. This can lead to a remarkable feeling of calmness and a positive outlook on life. Meditation can be of two types like Focusing on your breath or just saying a mantra (word) silently in your mind. Meditation can be done either sat on the floor with the legs crossed, or sat in a chair.
You can just try this meditation for just 10 mins then you will feel the magic of yoga and meditation. This is the sample test you can try and feel the difference.
You just need to sit in a calm, clean place and switch this on with your eyes closed and don't let any thought come into your mind and relax your mind and concentrate on the tune. And later after 10mins open your eyes slowly. Then you can feel the freshness how nice it is. I think at least in a day you can just spare 10mins for this and get out from all the tensions and stress from your daily routine.