Biyyam pindi(Rice flour) - 2cup
All Purpose Flour (Maida) - 1 cup
Goduma Rava - 3tsp
Onions - 1 finely chopped
Green Chillis - 3
Ginger - Small piece
Jeera - 1tsp
Salt to taste
- Take a bowl to it add all the flours and mix well by adding water slowly and not at a time.
- Now add onions, chillis, ginger, jeera, salt and mix well and very thin layer of batter is prepared and keep it aside for one hour.
- Heat the tawa and pour some oil on it and sprinkle the batter on it so that it covers the tawa and fry till golden brown then flip it over and take aside.
- And remember that it has holes on the dosa, if not, it means your batter has become very thick and make it thin by adding some water to it.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.Now the qiuck and instant crispy rava dosa is ready and can be served with coconut chutney.
Coconut - 1 cup (grated)
Green chillis - 3
Vepina pappu - 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic paste - 1tsp
Salt to taste
For popu/ tempering:
mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Minappappu/ Urad dal - 1tsp
Few Curry leaves
Red chillis - 3
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
OIl - 1tsp
- Firstly add all the ingredients except the tempering into a blender and grind it to a fine paste by adding some water to it.
- Now take it into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat the pan and add the oil to it, add mustard seeds and when it starts spluttering add the remaining tempering items and pour this into the paste kept aside and mix well.
- Now our coconut chutney is ready and can be served with any breakfast/ tiffins like idly, dosa etc..