Eggs - 6
Onion - 1/4 cup
Coriander powder - 1tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Groundnut powder - 2tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1tsp
Tomato puree - 2
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
coriander leaves - few
Salt to taste
- Take a bowl add onions,coriander powder,cumin seeds, redchilli powder,salt, coriander leaves along with eggs.Whisk the mixture well.
- Transfer the mixture to another container & steam it or cook it in the cooker for jus one or two whistles.
- Cut the steamed eggs into cubes .These cubes will taste like paneer pieces and keep them aside.
- Take a pan & add oil in it.Put mustard seeds & when spluttering then add cumin seeds,onions,turmeric,gingergarlic paste,groundnut powder & saute well
- Add milk to the mixture & bring it to a boil.Then add chilli powder,coriander powder & mix well
- Reduce the heat & add tomato puree at once else curdling of milk occurs.
- Add egg cubes, salt,coriander leaves & cook for 5 mins and served with rice.