Palakura (Spinach) - 10 to 12 leaves
Goduma pindi (Atta) - 1 1/2 cups
Green Chillis - 2
Vamu (Ajwain) - 1tsp
Milk - little as required
Ghee - 5 tsp for frying
Salt to taste
- Take wheat flour in a bowl add salt, carom seeds and mix well.
- Now take spinach leaves,chillis and make a puree by grinding with little water and add it to the flour and mix.
- Add sufficient milk and knead the dough softly.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll in dry flour. Make it a roti with one portion of dough & spread a little ghee on it.
- Now make a slit on side upto the centre of the roti and start rolling from one side of the slit to reach the other side as shown.
- It will be a cone shape after rolling. Make it stand on the base of the cone and press it lightly and roll it a roti again by not applying much wait on it.
- Similarly do with the remaining dough. Rest them for about ten minutes.
- Heat a tawa, place a parata over it and fry it on both sides with ghee by flipping it over.
- Fry it till both sides are evenly cooked and crispy.
- Repeat the process with remaining paranthas and serve hot with any curry.