Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Cauliflower Hara Bara
Cauliflower - 1 big (cut them as if you can see the heads of the flower along with the stem)
Onions - 1/2
Chillis - 5
Ginger Garlic Paste
Curd/ Yogurt - 2tsp
Pepper Powder - 1tsp
Chana dal - 1tsp
Jeera - 1tsp
Pinch of Turmeric
Salt to taste
1. In a blender take coriander, pudhina, chillis and grind it into a paste and keep it aside.
2. Now in a bowl add the cauliflower florets, grinded paste, GGP, curd, pepper powder, turmeric, salt and mix well and keep it aside for 1hr.
3. Heat oil in a pan add jeera, chana dal, onions, curry leaves, GGP and fry for sometime.
4. To this add the marinated cauliflower mix and keep the lid.
5. It takes around 10 mins to cook and ready to serve with chapati or rice.