Strawberries have higher levels of vitamin c, fiber, potassium than most other fruits like bananas, apples and even oranges.
Apart from the obvious health benefits, i studied in some article that eating one serving (about 8-10 strawberries) a day can significantly decrease blood pressure, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
So i just want to make it something tasty which everyone loves to have it.
I prepared this in my own way according to my taste but can be done in the other way too so im giving the recipe of both.
Strawberries - 1 cup (can use frozen or fresh), 4-5 for decoration
Vanilla Icecream - 2 scoops
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3 to 4 tsp
- Add cut strawberries, yogurt and sugar into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add milk into it and blend it again and pour it into serving glasses.
- Add one scoop of vanilla icecream in each glass and serve it cool.
- After step 1 from above Method1 dont go to step 2 but follow this process.
- Blend vanilla ice cream with milk. Pour carefully on top of the strawberry yogurt into the glasses.
- Now you'll have an attractive two-colored strawberry smoothie.
>I used fresh strawberries for better taste but if people who prefer more chill can use frozen ones.
>I love to have the juice along with icecream when taken with a spoon.. ummmm yummy...so i preferred the first method. But believe me both tastes real good.
Enjoy this cool cool smoothie in hot summer with your own taste of method.
Im sending this to 'Show me your Smoothie' event at Dil Se by Divya.