Biscuits - 1 small packet (Parle-G/ Marie biscuit pkt )
Kisses Chocolate - 10 to 12 (or any cadbury chocolates of ur choice)
Milk - 1cup Sugar - 1tsp (optional)
Butter paper - 1
- Firstly melt the chocolates in a pan or oven and keep it aside.
- Then take one cup of milk (bolied and cooled). Dip the biscuit in the cup of milk and place it on the butter paper.(do not keep it for long in the milk else it may melt. So just dip and take)
- Now apply the melted chocolate like the cream which is prepared on the biscuit. Again take another biscuit and follow the above procedure for 4 to 5 biscuits.
- Now the biscuits are one above the other with chocolate applied the middle.
- Roll the pile of biscuits in a butter paper carefully and just pack it.
- Keep it in the freezer for 1hour. And take it out.
- Lastly slowly unwrap the roll. And cut the roll diagonally into pieces.
- Now you may observe the biscuit and chocolate in a zigzag way.
- Serve chilled to the guests.(If its kept outside then it may melt and does not taste that good). Really it’s a yummy dish.
Im sending this to Thanda Mela! by Srivalli for Cooking For all Seasons.