I feel that home made pizzas are healthy, the ones from your local pizza delivery are not.
You can adapt any pizza recipe to your own taste and mainly can reduce the fat contents....:)
So here is my family recipe pizza....
Pizza base - 1
Boneless Chicken - 1lb
Butter - 1/2 cup (can add more if you prefer so)
Onions - 1/2
Tomatoes - 1/2
Corn - 1/2 cup
Green Chillis - 2
Red chilli flakes - 2tsp
Pepper powder - 2tsp
Chilli powder - 1tsp
pinch of turmeric
Salt to taste
- Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric to the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Now add 1 tsp oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till they are soft and all the water that comes of it evaporates and let them cool.
- Now cut the chicken into small pieces and keep aside.
- Take the base of pizza and on it add the tomato ketchup that is given with the base of pizza.
- On it spread the chilli flakes, pepper powder, onions, tomatoes, chopped chillis, chicken pieces, coriander, corn and grated cheese and keep it aside. (I added very little cheese. If u prefer more can add as per your requirement)
- Now preheat the oven at 375F and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with ketch up.